Hi fellow travelers,
I am covering Alhambra (including Nasrid Palaces) through the Day-ticket. However, I am convinced with all the praise of night visit on fodors forum to make it to the same as well.
When I go to ticketmaster.es website to book the tickets, following 2 options are enlisted for night / evening visit:
1. Evening Visit to Gardens and Palace of Generalife
2. Night Visit around the Nasrid Palaces
1. As I am covering the Alhambra including Nasrid Palace in day time, which of the two would you recommend?
2. If both are truly magical and worth attending, should I book both, on 2 separate nights? I am in Granada for 3 days.
3. There is a blue circular pass as well. It covers an evening visit to the Nasrid Palaces and a morning visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife Palace and Gardens on the following day. Should I go for that? I am less keen as it would not give me day-access to Nasrid Palaces, but only during the night visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 auto europa or auto europe?
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Alhambra Night Visit - Confused Between 2 tickets enlisted
Hi fellow travelers,