Hi fellow travelers,
I am covering Alhambra (including Nasrid Palaces) through the Day-ticket. However, I am convinced with all the praise of night visit on fodors forum to make it to the same as well.
When I go to ticketmaster.es website to book the tickets, following 2 options are enlisted for night / evening visit:
1. Evening Visit to Gardens and Palace of Generalife
2. Night Visit around the Nasrid Palaces
1. As I am covering the Alhambra including Nasrid Palace in day time, which of the two would you recommend?
2. If both are truly magical and worth attending, should I book both, on 2 separate nights? I am in Granada for 3 days.
3. There is a blue circular pass as well. It covers an evening visit to the Nasrid Palaces and a morning visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife Palace and Gardens on the following day. Should I go for that? I am less keen as it would not give me day-access to Nasrid Palaces, but only during the night visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning
Alhambra Night Visit - Confused Between 2 tickets enlisted
Hi fellow travelers,