Hi fellow travelers,
I am covering Alhambra (including Nasrid Palaces) through the Day-ticket. However, I am convinced with all the praise of night visit on fodors forum to make it to the same as well.
When I go to ticketmaster.es website to book the tickets, following 2 options are enlisted for night / evening visit:
1. Evening Visit to Gardens and Palace of Generalife
2. Night Visit around the Nasrid Palaces
1. As I am covering the Alhambra including Nasrid Palace in day time, which of the two would you recommend?
2. If both are truly magical and worth attending, should I book both, on 2 separate nights? I am in Granada for 3 days.
3. There is a blue circular pass as well. It covers an evening visit to the Nasrid Palaces and a morning visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife Palace and Gardens on the following day. Should I go for that? I am less keen as it would not give me day-access to Nasrid Palaces, but only during the night visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
Alhambra Night Visit - Confused Between 2 tickets enlisted
Hi fellow travelers,