Hi fellow travelers,
I am covering Alhambra (including Nasrid Palaces) through the Day-ticket. However, I am convinced with all the praise of night visit on fodors forum to make it to the same as well.
When I go to ticketmaster.es website to book the tickets, following 2 options are enlisted for night / evening visit:
1. Evening Visit to Gardens and Palace of Generalife
2. Night Visit around the Nasrid Palaces
1. As I am covering the Alhambra including Nasrid Palace in day time, which of the two would you recommend?
2. If both are truly magical and worth attending, should I book both, on 2 separate nights? I am in Granada for 3 days.
3. There is a blue circular pass as well. It covers an evening visit to the Nasrid Palaces and a morning visit to the Alcazaba and Generalife Palace and Gardens on the following day. Should I go for that? I am less keen as it would not give me day-access to Nasrid Palaces, but only during the night visit.
Alhambra Night Visit - Confused Between 2 tickets enlisted
Hi fellow travelers,
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 5 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 10 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Monaco to Paris
- 13 EuropeanDestinations
- 14 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 15 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 16 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 just want to know
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris