I've a question about Alhambra. We will be in Granada for 2 nights (21-23 May) and will be arriving by train from Madrid, around 1 PM.
- is it worth doing both night time (Nasrid Palaces) and day time visits to Alhambra?
- if yes, I guess we could visit on the same day when we arrive? (Night visits starts at 10PM I think)
- on the following day is it better to get morning tickets? Concerned it could be hot at the end of May there etc.
Also a little confused about buying tickets for night time Nasrid Palaces, on this link http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/en/mucho_mas/granada/alhambra_y_generalife_09oz/alhambra_nocturna_palacio/index.html it states:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Night visit to the Generalife gives no right of access to Nasrid Palaces, as there is a specific night visit for this spot lit at the same time.
It is requested not to use flash during the night visit because it dazzles others visitors causing discomfort and preventing the peaceful perception of gardens and Generalife Palace.
The link is to buy tickets for Nasrid Palaces, but notice states that Generalife gives no access to Nasrid Palaces and also don't use flashes in the garden, but the link is for Nasrid Palaces?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 11 Berlin -clubs
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 15 base in brussels
- 16 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel