I've a question about Alhambra. We will be in Granada for 2 nights (21-23 May) and will be arriving by train from Madrid, around 1 PM.
- is it worth doing both night time (Nasrid Palaces) and day time visits to Alhambra?
- if yes, I guess we could visit on the same day when we arrive? (Night visits starts at 10PM I think)
- on the following day is it better to get morning tickets? Concerned it could be hot at the end of May there etc.
Also a little confused about buying tickets for night time Nasrid Palaces, on this link http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/en/mucho_mas/granada/alhambra_y_generalife_09oz/alhambra_nocturna_palacio/index.html it states:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Night visit to the Generalife gives no right of access to Nasrid Palaces, as there is a specific night visit for this spot lit at the same time.
It is requested not to use flash during the night visit because it dazzles others visitors causing discomfort and preventing the peaceful perception of gardens and Generalife Palace.
The link is to buy tickets for Nasrid Palaces, but notice states that Generalife gives no access to Nasrid Palaces and also don't use flashes in the garden, but the link is for Nasrid Palaces?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 Iceland 3 day layover
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Milos beach stay
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 22 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)