I've a question about Alhambra. We will be in Granada for 2 nights (21-23 May) and will be arriving by train from Madrid, around 1 PM.
- is it worth doing both night time (Nasrid Palaces) and day time visits to Alhambra?
- if yes, I guess we could visit on the same day when we arrive? (Night visits starts at 10PM I think)
- on the following day is it better to get morning tickets? Concerned it could be hot at the end of May there etc.
Also a little confused about buying tickets for night time Nasrid Palaces, on this link http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/en/mucho_mas/granada/alhambra_y_generalife_09oz/alhambra_nocturna_palacio/index.html it states:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Night visit to the Generalife gives no right of access to Nasrid Palaces, as there is a specific night visit for this spot lit at the same time.
It is requested not to use flash during the night visit because it dazzles others visitors causing discomfort and preventing the peaceful perception of gardens and Generalife Palace.
The link is to buy tickets for Nasrid Palaces, but notice states that Generalife gives no access to Nasrid Palaces and also don't use flashes in the garden, but the link is for Nasrid Palaces?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leather goods in Florence
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children