We are a family of 6 going to the Alhambra in late December. We would like suggestions on the best time of day to visit and how long to plan to spend there (we have two children ages 8 and 11)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 3 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 19 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 24 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Granada to Madrid