An elementary Alhambra question: does anyone know how you get back into your hotel at night if you stay at the Hotel America or the Parador? If I am understanding the layout of the Alhambra correctly, both lodgings are inside the walls, which are closed/locked/secured in some way at closing time. Do these places give you a key? A PIN number to unlock the gate? Or is there a sentry? Sort of a basic detail, but I can't seem to find information about this. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
ALHAMBRA - HOW TO RETURN AT NIGHT TO HOTEL AMERICA OR PARADOR?