An elementary Alhambra question: does anyone know how you get back into your hotel at night if you stay at the Hotel America or the Parador? If I am understanding the layout of the Alhambra correctly, both lodgings are inside the walls, which are closed/locked/secured in some way at closing time. Do these places give you a key? A PIN number to unlock the gate? Or is there a sentry? Sort of a basic detail, but I can't seem to find information about this. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help
ALHAMBRA - HOW TO RETURN AT NIGHT TO HOTEL AMERICA OR PARADOR?