I have just seen on Rick Steves site that the hall of kings in the Palacious Nazaries is closed. I have done little research on this but assume it is a small portion of the palace and the rest is open. We plan to be there in May. Does anyone have first-hand knowledge about this?
alhambra - hall of kings closed in Palacious Nazaries closed??
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 4 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 11 Moving to Spain
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 16 Granada on Sunday
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 25 Advance Eurostar Tickets