I have just seen on Rick Steves site that the hall of kings in the Palacious Nazaries is closed. I have done little research on this but assume it is a small portion of the palace and the rest is open. We plan to be there in May. Does anyone have first-hand knowledge about this?
alhambra - hall of kings closed in Palacious Nazaries closed??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 5 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 6 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 the crown capital management news How to Make Holiday Shopping Safe
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Lake como
- 19 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 20 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 24 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos