We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Us Online ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 24*7
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague