We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!