We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Lisbon hotel
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 4 Days in Tuscany
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.