We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...