We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/platinum-xt-1000/
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi