We will be a family of 5 visiting the Alhambra complex in December. We have one child under 12 (free ticket) and one possible student fare (if she has the proper EU student ID card) in the group. I have read that if you have discounted fares in your group, you have to go to the main office to verify the discount before they will validate your tickets. We were planning an afternoon visit with a 2pm entry into the Nasrid Palace. We were going to go directly to the Nasrid gate, but if we get the discount tickets, we will have to go to the main gate. I have read online that it is a huge hassle to go to the main gate to verify tickets and that many people just skip the discounts. Is it really a hassle? I was thinking that since it is December, it might not be as crowded. Does anyone have advice about what we should do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노사이트【BMB95.C0M 】필리핀카지노
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu