Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 12 France in December 2014
- 13 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 We have no idea where to go!
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Last night in Italy advice
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions