Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER d*j
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Trip to Switzerland
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 8 Itinery help Crete
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Threat Level in UK
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
Hi All ,