Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Italian Riviera
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 visa appointment experience
- 19 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
Hi All ,