Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?