Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 2 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 8 Iceland 3 day layover
- 9 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 10 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 13 Milos beach stay
- 14 Paris to Bordeaux
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 20 Train travel
- 21 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 23 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
Hi All ,