Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 3 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 4 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 5 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 four old ladies in spain
- 8 Hotels - Rome
- 9 Train/Subway Questions
- 10 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 11 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 12 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 13 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary
- 15 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 16 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 17 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 18 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help Please!
- 20 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 21 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 22 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 23 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 24 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 25 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
Hi All ,