Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 3 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 4 Venice tourist travel pass
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 9 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 10 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 11 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 12 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 16 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 17 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 24 Seaplane service
- 25 scotland trave;