Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Honeymoon 2015
- 6 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 CDG to Lannion
- 9 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 Blog updates from Europe.
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?