Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Stay near Paris
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Koper to Trieste
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March