Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Where to stay in London?
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Student accommodation in Malta
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 where to stay in Malta
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 12 Loving Lisbon
- 13 Booking hotels before trains
- 14 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 15 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Need Paris Flight Advice
Hi All ,