Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 7 Bootcut jeans
- 8 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 9 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 10 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Amsterdam Transit
- 13 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 14 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 18 UK train question
- 19 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 20 Day trip suggestion from London
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 Day Trip near Paris
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 25 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
Hi All ,