Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Istanbul water
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 12 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 13 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters