Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 2 Matisse at Tate
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Edinburgh - outings?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 20 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Tour Guide in Budapest