Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 13 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 14 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 17 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 24 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
Hi All ,