Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 4 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Calling home from abroad
- 16 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N