Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 2 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 5 Europe itinerary advice
- 6 Bayeux tapestry
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 9 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Camino No-No
- 13 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 16 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 17 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 20 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes