Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"