Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 2 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 3 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 5 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 6 Day Trip from London
- 7 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 International driving permit required in France?
- 10 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 11 Need some Venice planning help
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 14 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 15 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 16 RHK's Spring Trip
- 17 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 18 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 19 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 20 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 21 explore Italy on a budget
- 22 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery
Hi All ,