Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 2 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 5 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Sim card in Nice, France
- 8 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 9 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 10 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 11 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 12 Puglia and Matera
- 13 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 14 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 15 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 16 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 17 Train to Sorrento
- 18 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 19 Istabul to Plovdiv--how to get there?
- 20 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 21 Train tickets in Europe
- 22 Seafari Boat Tour
- 23 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 24 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 25 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
Hi All ,