Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 wandering in venice
- 3 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 4 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 5 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 6 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 7 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 8 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 9 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 10 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 13 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 14 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 15 Final Itinerary help
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 19 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 20 A road trip to Florence
- 21 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 22 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 23 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein
Hi All ,