Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 8 4 days in lake region
- 9 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 12 Favorite things to do in London
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Europe in December for 10 days
- 19 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Pisa and Lucca in one day