Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tour from Verona?
- 2 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 5 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 6 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 7 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 8 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 9 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 10 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Visit to Bath and London england
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 18 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.