Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 2 A new travel app for Poland
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 10 December in Slovenia
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Road Maps of Ireland
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Dover queues
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
Hi All ,