Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 2 Andalucia to Madrid
- 3 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 4 Crete - Short Island Cruises from/return Crete
- 5 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 6 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 7 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 8 Best location to stay in Seville
- 9 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 10 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 11 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 How to rent a car...
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 17 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 20 Small-group day tours from London?
- 21 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 22 tuscan wine tour
- 23 Izmir to Istanbul
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
Hi All ,