Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 6 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 7 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 8 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 11 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Riga 2014
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 16 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna