Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 barcelona
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 Naples?
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
Hi All ,