Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 London Trip Travel
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?