Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 4 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 10 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Athens Help
- 18 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 19 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 20 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords
Hi All ,