Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 6 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 9 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 3 days to spend in europe
Hi All ,