Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
- 1 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 2 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich