Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia