Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 3 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 4 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 5 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 6 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 9 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 14 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 15 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 16 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Brussels Restaurants
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 21 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 22 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 23 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 24 A/C in Basel
- 25 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
Hi All ,