Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 6 What to wear
- 7 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 10 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 11 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 12 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 25 American electrical gadgets