Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 12 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 13 Iceland in July
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 16 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 19 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 20 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 21 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Seville Itinerary
- 24 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 25 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All ,