Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 How to dicover the sicily?
- 5 Ireland's west coast
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 8 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 9 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 12 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 13 To Prague or not to Prague
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 19 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 France to Italy advice needed please
- 22 Skiing in Austria?
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?