Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 2 Provence : So many places too little time
- 3 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 4 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Weather in the dolomites
- 9 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 10 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 11 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 12 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 13 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 14 Aaah...Umbria!
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 France: which maps?
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 23 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts