Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 3 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 4 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 5 Paris Perfect Soap
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 11 My poppy arrived today!
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 14 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 15 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 19 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Southwestern England
- 22 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 23 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 24 Central European train travel
- 25 What is the perfect day in Bruges?