Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Bremerhaven and environs
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
Hi All ,