Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Algarve or Canary Islands
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 2 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 3 1+ days in Toledo
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 8 Paris info required
- 9 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 10 Spa in Scotland
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 16 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Venice - things to do?
- 19 help and advice
- 20 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 21 Is it a bad time to go?
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 25 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?