Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the canary islands forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 3 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 4 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 5 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 6 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 7 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Is Capri worth going to?
- 10 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 11 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 12 Paris transport
- 13 Paris in April
- 14 pick pockets in Rome
- 15 MXP to Florence
- 16 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 17 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 18 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 19 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 20 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 21 Which City with Paris
- 22 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 23 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 24 Educate me about Munich
- 25 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
Hi All ,