We will be in Lisbon for the month of September. We have several day trips planned in the area but would like to visit the Algarve area and be able to explore the caves, including the Temple between the beaches of Benagil and Senhora da Rocha. This is the you tube video that we saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fyBdkyeWw. We know we can catch a train to Lagos that makes a stop and switch in Tunes. How far is it from Lagos to the area we want to explore? Is there public transportation to and from? Are we better off staying in Lagos or the smaller towns near the beaches? Can we rent a small boat to do the exploring without a tour? Thanks in advance for all your help.
Algarve caves near Lagos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best time to book accommodation
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Manchester or Heathrow?