We will be in Lisbon for the month of September. We have several day trips planned in the area but would like to visit the Algarve area and be able to explore the caves, including the Temple between the beaches of Benagil and Senhora da Rocha. This is the you tube video that we saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fyBdkyeWw. We know we can catch a train to Lagos that makes a stop and switch in Tunes. How far is it from Lagos to the area we want to explore? Is there public transportation to and from? Are we better off staying in Lagos or the smaller towns near the beaches? Can we rent a small boat to do the exploring without a tour? Thanks in advance for all your help.
Algarve caves near Lagos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 museum passes in Rome
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip