We will be in Lisbon for the month of September. We have several day trips planned in the area but would like to visit the Algarve area and be able to explore the caves, including the Temple between the beaches of Benagil and Senhora da Rocha. This is the you tube video that we saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fyBdkyeWw. We know we can catch a train to Lagos that makes a stop and switch in Tunes. How far is it from Lagos to the area we want to explore? Is there public transportation to and from? Are we better off staying in Lagos or the smaller towns near the beaches? Can we rent a small boat to do the exploring without a tour? Thanks in advance for all your help.
Algarve caves near Lagos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 7 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Cotswold Churches
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Italy in October 2015
- 25 Budgeting - how long can I last!