We will be in Lisbon for the month of September. We have several day trips planned in the area but would like to visit the Algarve area and be able to explore the caves, including the Temple between the beaches of Benagil and Senhora da Rocha. This is the you tube video that we saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fyBdkyeWw. We know we can catch a train to Lagos that makes a stop and switch in Tunes. How far is it from Lagos to the area we want to explore? Is there public transportation to and from? Are we better off staying in Lagos or the smaller towns near the beaches? Can we rent a small boat to do the exploring without a tour? Thanks in advance for all your help.
Algarve caves near Lagos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Day Trips from Nice
- 13 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Norway 2014