We will be in Lisbon for the month of September. We have several day trips planned in the area but would like to visit the Algarve area and be able to explore the caves, including the Temple between the beaches of Benagil and Senhora da Rocha. This is the you tube video that we saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fyBdkyeWw. We know we can catch a train to Lagos that makes a stop and switch in Tunes. How far is it from Lagos to the area we want to explore? Is there public transportation to and from? Are we better off staying in Lagos or the smaller towns near the beaches? Can we rent a small boat to do the exploring without a tour? Thanks in advance for all your help.
Algarve caves near Lagos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews