Does anyone have itinerary/hotel advise about the Amalfi coast in April. All I am starting with is a desire to base myself in Positano, see Pompeii and do some great hikes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 2 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 3 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 4 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 5 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 10 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 13 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 14 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 15 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 16 Italo Trains - good news
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 21 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Rome
- 24 Holding bags in Paris
- 25 Your favorite Paris shopping street.