Does anyone have itinerary/hotel advise about the Amalfi coast in April. All I am starting with is a desire to base myself in Positano, see Pompeii and do some great hikes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 20 renting a car in greece
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre