Does anyone have itinerary/hotel advise about the Amalfi coast in April. All I am starting with is a desire to base myself in Positano, see Pompeii and do some great hikes?
Alfalfa coast in 8 days in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 11 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek