Does anyone have itinerary/hotel advise about the Amalfi coast in April. All I am starting with is a desire to base myself in Positano, see Pompeii and do some great hikes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Cork or Galway?
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Sitges Hotel ??
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 15 French lavender and cottages
- 16 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 17 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 24 Major quake in central Itay
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece