I am helping a friend plan her first trip to Rome. This is the background: family of four, two children a boy and a girl ages somewhere between 19 and 22. A quad room is what they are looking for and both of these hotels have availability. I think they are both very good, but possibly in different ways.
The Portoghesi is more expensive for their total stay by $100 - three nights at the end of June, 2016. Not an issue, but thought I should mention it.
Does anyone have comments that I could pass along to them that might be helpful in choosing one of these hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Engadine Valley help
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?