I am helping a friend plan her first trip to Rome. This is the background: family of four, two children a boy and a girl ages somewhere between 19 and 22. A quad room is what they are looking for and both of these hotels have availability. I think they are both very good, but possibly in different ways.
The Portoghesi is more expensive for their total stay by $100 - three nights at the end of June, 2016. Not an issue, but thought I should mention it.
Does anyone have comments that I could pass along to them that might be helpful in choosing one of these hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Praiano
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London