I am helping a friend plan her first trip to Rome. This is the background: family of four, two children a boy and a girl ages somewhere between 19 and 22. A quad room is what they are looking for and both of these hotels have availability. I think they are both very good, but possibly in different ways.
The Portoghesi is more expensive for their total stay by $100 - three nights at the end of June, 2016. Not an issue, but thought I should mention it.
Does anyone have comments that I could pass along to them that might be helpful in choosing one of these hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 Football Tickets - Athens
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Last minute trip to Capri
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Budapest to Kosice
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide