I am helping a friend plan her first trip to Rome. This is the background: family of four, two children a boy and a girl ages somewhere between 19 and 22. A quad room is what they are looking for and both of these hotels have availability. I think they are both very good, but possibly in different ways.
The Portoghesi is more expensive for their total stay by $100 - three nights at the end of June, 2016. Not an issue, but thought I should mention it.
Does anyone have comments that I could pass along to them that might be helpful in choosing one of these hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Chania
- 7 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 8 Car rental in Santorini port
- 9 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 13 renting a car in greece
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 retruning to US with souveniers
- 22 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 23 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 24 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 25 stopover between antequerra and granada?