I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 2 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 3 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 4 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 5 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 England/Scotland in January?
- 8 Budapest main train station status
- 9 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 10 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 11 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 12 Itinerary Check-In
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 17 10 Days in Tuscany
- 18 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 19 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track