I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Paris in September
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies