I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 2 In Paris on my own
- 3 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 4 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 5 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 6 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 11 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 14 Bologna Restaurants
- 15 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 16 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 17 German Wings
- 18 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 19 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 20 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 24 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 25 Spain in 17 days