I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Cinque Terre
- 4 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 5 Barcelona sites: attire
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 Paris Visite pass
- 11 Referendum in Greece
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 14 short trip klon to koblenz
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 17 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 18 Switzeraland Iternary
- 19 barcelona
- 20 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 21 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 22 Train Travel in Germany
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary