I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A town in France for a month
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 11 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 14 Getting cash in Spain
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 21 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 22 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 23 How long in Venice?
- 24 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville