I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about regionale trains
- 2 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 3 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 4 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 5 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 6 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 7 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 8 Rome Private Tours
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 11 5 Days in Provence
- 12 Leather "warehouse" between Kudassi and Seluck
- 13 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 14 5 top Scams in Paris
- 15 RHK's Spring Trip
- 16 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 17 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 18 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 19 Finalizing Itinerary
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 Venice to split croatia
- 22 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 25 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?