I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 England/Scotland In January questions
- 3 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 4 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 5 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 6 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Barcelona to south of France
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 22 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 23 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?