I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 Flight
- 3 First time in London, dec2017
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 10 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 15 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 19 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 20 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 23 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 24 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid