I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 London hotel
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 14 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 car rental companies Italy
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH