I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 9 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 12 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 17 Lyon Arrondissements
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 20 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 21 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again