I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Train Through Spain
- 11 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Italy June 6-16
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice