I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 2 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 3 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 4 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 5 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 8 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 9 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 10 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 11 Must do/see in Rome
- 12 Travel in England and Scotland
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 15 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 16 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 17 Groupon Tours
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 St. Petersburg plus
- 20 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 21 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 22 Baltic Sea Ports of Call and suggested Tour Guides
- 23 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 24 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center