I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 5 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 6 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 7 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 8 london in 2.5 days
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Escargot
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Pisa or Siena?
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Best data sim
- 24 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 25 Tickets for premier league and England games