I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Sienna at night
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 White Villages base?
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Barcelona at night? Single female...