I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 2 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 3 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 4 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 7 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 8 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 11 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 12 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 13 May or September?
- 14 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 15 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 16 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 17 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 18 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 19 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 20 Round trip to Bergen question
- 21 IDP for Scotland
- 22 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 An October day in the Luberon