I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 trip to norway
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!