I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 5 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Rome train to Positano
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 Greece itinerary ideas
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...