I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 7 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Azores
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Sundays in Puglia
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Prague
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!