I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear