I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 7 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 9 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 11 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 14 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014