I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 12 days europe
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik