I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Albania for cost
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 Interested In Coach Passes
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 7 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Favorite things to do in London
- 11 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 12 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 15 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 16 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 21 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Museum Pass
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 Portugal