I'm new to Fodors.com but I can surely say that it is a great site!
Having made a plan to use globalfreeloader/couchsurfing to manage my stay in Albania, I now need to decide upon a time of the year to do it all. I am working with a small budget and so I thought that it was a smart choice both because I like meeting new people (and what better way), and the financial price is right!
All that aside does anyone know the cheapest time to 'get' to Albania. I am not particular as to which city I fly into to or how I get there, I just want to get there.
A little background about me - 28/m born in the States (US passport), speak intermediate french, expert English, beginner Hungarian, and a little of a lot of other languages. I studied international business in college with a minor in linguistics. Recently receiving my TEFL degree and spending last year in Budapest, Hungary, I am also thinking of trying to possibly teach English in Albania to sustain my stay. What does every one think?
I'm ambitious, have nothing to lose, and motivated, now I'm in need of a life line of encouragement!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 11 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 24 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days