I am thinking about taking a trip to Croatia and Albania this summer, but have no idea where to begin with Albania.
What do I need to know? Has anyone ever been there? What are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 2 Barcelona question
- 3 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Fodor's Survey
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 My 60th birthday surprises
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 23 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!