I'll be in Albania in September. I'm travelling solo. Albania is my first stop. I'm considering spending 8-10 days in the country before moving to Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro. In total, I'll be traveling for 32 days.
My traveling plan is this one for Albania:
- Tirana 2 days
- Berat 1 day
- Drymades - Butrint 2-3 days
- Gjirokastra 1 day
- Shkodra (Koman lake, Valbonë, Theth) 2-3 days.
and then off to Serbia.
I'm planing to travel only by bus in Albania but I don't find recent informations about the bus system, (schedules, etc). From old post, it's seems like the bus system is pretty slow, chaotic and not reliable.
Does anyone have informations about getting your way around Albania. Is it better to rent a car? It's not my first option but if it's the best way to see the country and it's safe I might consider it...
thanks a lot for your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!