I'll be in Albania in September. I'm travelling solo. Albania is my first stop. I'm considering spending 8-10 days in the country before moving to Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro. In total, I'll be traveling for 32 days.
My traveling plan is this one for Albania:
- Tirana 2 days
- Berat 1 day
- Drymades - Butrint 2-3 days
- Gjirokastra 1 day
- Shkodra (Koman lake, Valbonë, Theth) 2-3 days.
and then off to Serbia.
I'm planing to travel only by bus in Albania but I don't find recent informations about the bus system, (schedules, etc). From old post, it's seems like the bus system is pretty slow, chaotic and not reliable.
Does anyone have informations about getting your way around Albania. Is it better to rent a car? It's not my first option but if it's the best way to see the country and it's safe I might consider it...
thanks a lot for your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 3 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?