I'll be in Albania in September. I'm travelling solo. Albania is my first stop. I'm considering spending 8-10 days in the country before moving to Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro. In total, I'll be traveling for 32 days.
My traveling plan is this one for Albania:
- Tirana 2 days
- Berat 1 day
- Drymades - Butrint 2-3 days
- Gjirokastra 1 day
- Shkodra (Koman lake, Valbonë, Theth) 2-3 days.
and then off to Serbia.
I'm planing to travel only by bus in Albania but I don't find recent informations about the bus system, (schedules, etc). From old post, it's seems like the bus system is pretty slow, chaotic and not reliable.
Does anyone have informations about getting your way around Albania. Is it better to rent a car? It's not my first option but if it's the best way to see the country and it's safe I might consider it...
thanks a lot for your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question