My wife and I, both 43, wine drinkers, foodies, been to the area before and looking for your recommendations.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 2 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 3/4/ days South of France
- 6 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 9 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 10 Gluten Free in Italy
- 11 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 15 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 17 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 18 French open 2017
- 19 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 20 What do pack for Ireland?
- 21 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 22 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler