Would it be advantageous to pre-purchase our tickets for the Alcazar in Sevilla? I have looked for someone posting about this and haven't had any luck. I have read about long tickets lines and waits to get in. Wondered if buying tickets online would help. Also what time of day is a good time to go view (in the end of June)?
Alacazar in Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 9 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 16 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 19 Bologna tips
- 20 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 21 Edinburgh - outings?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 24 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 25 What to wear