Would it be advantageous to pre-purchase our tickets for the Alcazar in Sevilla? I have looked for someone posting about this and haven't had any luck. I have read about long tickets lines and waits to get in. Wondered if buying tickets online would help. Also what time of day is a good time to go view (in the end of June)?
Alacazar in Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Cylades Island Hopping
- 7 One week in Spain, late May
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice