I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Acorn TV
- 11 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 12 Versailles
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary