I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Report
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 13 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 19 Budapest on a budget
- 20 Seville in late January
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 23 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais