I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 2 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Safety in Rome
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 An evening in London
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 24 Chur or St Moritz?
- 25 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy