I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 Barcelona to Morocco
- 5 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 6 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 11 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 Day trips from Uzes
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Croatia couples itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 20 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 24 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 25 Laundry - Ireland?