I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 2 3/4/ days South of France
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 6 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 7 Gluten Free in Italy
- 8 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 9 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 12 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 14 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 15 French open 2017
- 16 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 19 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 23 TAP airlines & other questions
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria