I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE error message during payment
- 2 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 5 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 8 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Venice Film Fest
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 France for a month in 2017
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 All of Spain or something else..?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises