I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 2 Sicily in 4 days
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 5 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 6 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 7 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 10 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 11 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 12 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 13 Dining with the writers
- 14 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 17 Cordoba or Granada?
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 21 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Prague
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND