I will be traveling to Iceland this spring. There is a hotel in/near Akranes (just north of Reykjakik) named "Heimar, Norraena Skolasetrid"(english typing). Does anyone know of this place? Does anyone have any information about Akranes?
Thank you in advance.
Please feel free to email me with any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna