We are ready to leave for Provence in 6 days. I was searching various forums for some information and happened upon a review of a lodging which had terrible reviews on another site. Has anyone (since this is a hotel in Rick's guidebook for Provence) has any good or bad experiences with Hotel le Manoir in Aix. Possibly at this point, I could still find another hotel, but since we will be there for 6 nights--would like some info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 2 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 3 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Token of thanks!
- 8 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 9 Favorite things to do in London
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 3 days in Bordeaux
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 23 7 countries in a month
- 24 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia