My partner and I (in our 30s/40s) will be visiting Aix for the first time in July.
We would prefer to stay in a rented 2BR flat with Wifi because my partner is working while we travel...
Our French is very bad and we will need help with restaurant reservations and advice on what to do in the area.
It's also a great pleasure having someone else prepare breakfast
Can anyone recommend a hosted 2BR flat in the area? Or a hotel that offers adjoining rooms?
I've tried to contact this place -- Sous le Tilleul -- three different ways because they have a lovely-looking "Roi-Rene" flat, but have received no response.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside