My partner and I (in our 30s/40s) will be visiting Aix for the first time in July.
We would prefer to stay in a rented 2BR flat with Wifi because my partner is working while we travel...
Our French is very bad and we will need help with restaurant reservations and advice on what to do in the area.
It's also a great pleasure having someone else prepare breakfast
Can anyone recommend a hosted 2BR flat in the area? Or a hotel that offers adjoining rooms?
I've tried to contact this place -- Sous le Tilleul -- three different ways because they have a lovely-looking "Roi-Rene" flat, but have received no response.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIABILITIES: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:8oo:57o:1233 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Bumania : Tec*h SUPP0RT C0NTACT 1:855 999-804S CANON PRINTER NUMBER?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris