My partner and I (in our 30s/40s) will be visiting Aix for the first time in July.
We would prefer to stay in a rented 2BR flat with Wifi because my partner is working while we travel...
Our French is very bad and we will need help with restaurant reservations and advice on what to do in the area.
It's also a great pleasure having someone else prepare breakfast
Can anyone recommend a hosted 2BR flat in the area? Or a hotel that offers adjoining rooms?
I've tried to contact this place -- Sous le Tilleul -- three different ways because they have a lovely-looking "Roi-Rene" flat, but have received no response.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!