We are taking the TGV from Paris to Aix. The station is a bit of a ways into town. What is the best way to get to the town? Shuttle, local train, taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 Sintra
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 21 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 25 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?