Hi there everyone,
This is my second post regarding my France honeymoon in September of this year. I am trying to focus now on our Provence section of our trip and have a few questions.
We will be spending our first 3 nights in Paris, either 2 or 3 nights in Provence, and either 3 or 4 nights in Nice.
We have been doing some research on Provence and I think I have narrowed it down to either Aix-en-Provence or St. Remy. Which is a better location in your opinions and why? To give you a better sense of who we are and what we are looking for, these are our top interests: romantic scenery/views, wine, food, some nightlife, shopping and architecture. We are not big museum or church lovers, but if there are some well-known ones in the area, we will choose a couple to see.
I would love some feedback on these two cities, as well as hotel recommendations. Price wise, we have a middle-of-the-road budget. This is our honeymoon, so are willing to spend more for value, but probably no more than 200-250 euros a night.
Also, I understand that many people will say that we are not giving each place enough time and believe me, if we could stay longer, we would. That being said, is it better to give Provence 2 nights or 3 nights? This would then leave either 3 nights or 4 nights for Nice.
I appreciate any feedback! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 Rhine River Cruise
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Adaptors for Belgium
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Prague old town
- 20 Bordeaux TRIP
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Munich restaurant recs
- 25 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
Hi there everyone,