Hi there everyone,
This is my second post regarding my France honeymoon in September of this year. I am trying to focus now on our Provence section of our trip and have a few questions.
We will be spending our first 3 nights in Paris, either 2 or 3 nights in Provence, and either 3 or 4 nights in Nice.
We have been doing some research on Provence and I think I have narrowed it down to either Aix-en-Provence or St. Remy. Which is a better location in your opinions and why? To give you a better sense of who we are and what we are looking for, these are our top interests: romantic scenery/views, wine, food, some nightlife, shopping and architecture. We are not big museum or church lovers, but if there are some well-known ones in the area, we will choose a couple to see.
I would love some feedback on these two cities, as well as hotel recommendations. Price wise, we have a middle-of-the-road budget. This is our honeymoon, so are willing to spend more for value, but probably no more than 200-250 euros a night.
Also, I understand that many people will say that we are not giving each place enough time and believe me, if we could stay longer, we would. That being said, is it better to give Provence 2 nights or 3 nights? This would then leave either 3 nights or 4 nights for Nice.
I appreciate any feedback! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스바카라•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 윈스바카라
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 London Paris
- 4 The Rain in Spain and more
- 5 Scotland Question
- 6 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Spain.. suggestions please
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 London dining service charge
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 18 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 19 the reality that it helps
- 20 Venice to Positano
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
Hi there everyone,