Hi there everyone,
This is my second post regarding my France honeymoon in September of this year. I am trying to focus now on our Provence section of our trip and have a few questions.
We will be spending our first 3 nights in Paris, either 2 or 3 nights in Provence, and either 3 or 4 nights in Nice.
We have been doing some research on Provence and I think I have narrowed it down to either Aix-en-Provence or St. Remy. Which is a better location in your opinions and why? To give you a better sense of who we are and what we are looking for, these are our top interests: romantic scenery/views, wine, food, some nightlife, shopping and architecture. We are not big museum or church lovers, but if there are some well-known ones in the area, we will choose a couple to see.
I would love some feedback on these two cities, as well as hotel recommendations. Price wise, we have a middle-of-the-road budget. This is our honeymoon, so are willing to spend more for value, but probably no more than 200-250 euros a night.
Also, I understand that many people will say that we are not giving each place enough time and believe me, if we could stay longer, we would. That being said, is it better to give Provence 2 nights or 3 nights? This would then leave either 3 nights or 4 nights for Nice.
I appreciate any feedback! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 25 Parking in Girona
Hi there everyone,