Hi there everyone,
This is my second post regarding my France honeymoon in September of this year. I am trying to focus now on our Provence section of our trip and have a few questions.
We will be spending our first 3 nights in Paris, either 2 or 3 nights in Provence, and either 3 or 4 nights in Nice.
We have been doing some research on Provence and I think I have narrowed it down to either Aix-en-Provence or St. Remy. Which is a better location in your opinions and why? To give you a better sense of who we are and what we are looking for, these are our top interests: romantic scenery/views, wine, food, some nightlife, shopping and architecture. We are not big museum or church lovers, but if there are some well-known ones in the area, we will choose a couple to see.
I would love some feedback on these two cities, as well as hotel recommendations. Price wise, we have a middle-of-the-road budget. This is our honeymoon, so are willing to spend more for value, but probably no more than 200-250 euros a night.
Also, I understand that many people will say that we are not giving each place enough time and believe me, if we could stay longer, we would. That being said, is it better to give Provence 2 nights or 3 nights? This would then leave either 3 nights or 4 nights for Nice.
I appreciate any feedback! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 2 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 London and Normandy
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 11 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 12 rent muscle car in Norway
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 15 mystras or nemea
- 16 Venice gondola ride
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon
Hi there everyone,