We are a group of moms and daughters celebrating our daughters' college graduations. Our group number is not set - somewhere between 4 and 8, most likely is 6. We plan to spend 4 nights in Aix-en-Provence the last week of May. Our budget is flexible, we prefer not to rent cars, and we will be 2 to a room. We would like to explore the city on foot, and hire a guide/driver to explore the surrounding area. Can you wonderful Fodorites recommend a B & B, hotel or apartment in Aix? Also, any thoughts on tour guides and not-to-be-missed sights or activities in the area would be appreciated. (Our trip is a total of 8 days, 4 in Aix, 4 in Paris.)
Aix-en-Provence: in May with our daughters - where to stay & tour guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 3 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 4 Southern France
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 7 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 8 italy
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Pronunciation