We are a group of moms and daughters celebrating our daughters' college graduations. Our group number is not set - somewhere between 4 and 8, most likely is 6. We plan to spend 4 nights in Aix-en-Provence the last week of May. Our budget is flexible, we prefer not to rent cars, and we will be 2 to a room. We would like to explore the city on foot, and hire a guide/driver to explore the surrounding area. Can you wonderful Fodorites recommend a B & B, hotel or apartment in Aix? Also, any thoughts on tour guides and not-to-be-missed sights or activities in the area would be appreciated. (Our trip is a total of 8 days, 4 in Aix, 4 in Paris.)
Aix-en-Provence: in May with our daughters - where to stay & tour guide
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites