To anyone who's spent time in Aix-en-Provence, can you offer any feedback about the following VRBOs:
86 sq meters, 2BR/2BA, no ac/elevator, near Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, no reviews:
70 sq meters, 2BR/2BA, near hist. center, great reviews:
We speak a little French but not much. We both work from home while traveling, so expect to be *in the flat* quite a bit.
Any thoughts/feedback/experiences much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 2 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 3 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels