To anyone who's spent time in Aix-en-Provence, can you offer any feedback about the following VRBOs:
86 sq meters, 2BR/2BA, no ac/elevator, near Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, no reviews:
70 sq meters, 2BR/2BA, near hist. center, great reviews:
We speak a little French but not much. We both work from home while traveling, so expect to be *in the flat* quite a bit.
Any thoughts/feedback/experiences much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 Georgia in 4 days
- 3 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 14 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 15 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 16 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 17 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland