Our 15 year-old son will be flying roundtrip from Vienna to DC later in the summer. On his outbound he transfers through Schipol, and then through CDG on the return. Are there any unusual challenges we can anticipate? We travel often enough that he, and we, are comfortable with him flying solo; it's just that we haven't transferred through CDG in a while, and have never transferred through Schipol. Thanks!
Airport Transfer Question: Teenager Solo Travel
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 5 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 6 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 7 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 8 Car rental
- 9 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!