I am flying into Marco Polo at 9am and spending the day in Venice then taking the train from the St Lucia Train station at 7pm.
What is the quickest and most economical transport I can take (how much does it cost and how long is the trip):
-from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
-getting around the Venice sestieres (Cannaregio, Santa Croce, San Polo and San Marco)
-heading to St Lucia train Station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Airport to Venice, A day in Venice, then Train to Florence