I am flying into Marco Polo at 9am and spending the day in Venice then taking the train from the St Lucia Train station at 7pm.
What is the quickest and most economical transport I can take (how much does it cost and how long is the trip):
-from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
-getting around the Venice sestieres (Cannaregio, Santa Croce, San Polo and San Marco)
-heading to St Lucia train Station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 ATM
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
Airport to Venice, A day in Venice, then Train to Florence