I am flying into Marco Polo at 9am and spending the day in Venice then taking the train from the St Lucia Train station at 7pm.
What is the quickest and most economical transport I can take (how much does it cost and how long is the trip):
-from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
-getting around the Venice sestieres (Cannaregio, Santa Croce, San Polo and San Marco)
-heading to St Lucia train Station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Milan or Turin
- 24 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
Airport to Venice, A day in Venice, then Train to Florence