I am flying into Marco Polo at 9am and spending the day in Venice then taking the train from the St Lucia Train station at 7pm.
What is the quickest and most economical transport I can take (how much does it cost and how long is the trip):
-from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
-getting around the Venice sestieres (Cannaregio, Santa Croce, San Polo and San Marco)
-heading to St Lucia train Station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Lisbon hotel
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 4 Days in Tuscany
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Airport to Venice, A day in Venice, then Train to Florence