If I do a free stopover with Aer Lingus in Dublin and then go from there to Edinburgh on Ryan Air, are the lines, etc. really long like I've read about on this forum to fly back to US from Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Athens
- 2 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 5 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 6 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 8 Weekend navigo options
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 11 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 18 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 19 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 22 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015