My wife is in Milan and she is scheduled to leave tomorrow morning at 10:15 Milan time from Malpensa to Boston to see our grandson before she returns home next Sunday.If there is a strke what will happen to her and her flight?
Airport strike in Milan for 11/7/2011.
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 3 jungfraujoch mid june
- 4 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 5 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 10 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 11 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 12 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 15 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 16 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 17 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 21 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 22 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 23 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??