Can anyone recommend a hotel nearby the airport and/or Barcelona Sants that is within a $100 price range? We'll be staying in an apartment in Barcelona for 4 or 5 nights, then heading to Andorra for two nights. We'll arrive back into Barcelona the evening before heading out to Zurich and don't really feel the need to head out into town since we'll have two tired children with us and an early morning flight. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Airport hotel or Barcelona Sants hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Must see in Dubrovnik