We (3 adults) will be arriving in Paris on June 27 and are thinking of hiring a car service in advance. Victor's cabs were mentioned with good reviews. The cost is 75 euros which seems high My questions is what is the cost of a taxi from Charles de Gaulle to the St, Germain section? We will have extra luggage (I'm visiting family in Nice and will have gifts) so it might be easier to have a larger car ready instead of having to wait for a car to accommodate the 3 of us with extra luggage (4 larger than carry-on luggage). Will a regular taxi be a problem?
Thanks once again...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 2 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 10 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 17 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Brussels, Belgium
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus