We (3 adults) will be arriving in Paris on June 27 and are thinking of hiring a car service in advance. Victor's cabs were mentioned with good reviews. The cost is 75 euros which seems high My questions is what is the cost of a taxi from Charles de Gaulle to the St, Germain section? We will have extra luggage (I'm visiting family in Nice and will have gifts) so it might be easier to have a larger car ready instead of having to wait for a car to accommodate the 3 of us with extra luggage (4 larger than carry-on luggage). Will a regular taxi be a problem?
Thanks once again...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June