We (3 adults) will be arriving in Paris on June 27 and are thinking of hiring a car service in advance. Victor's cabs were mentioned with good reviews. The cost is 75 euros which seems high My questions is what is the cost of a taxi from Charles de Gaulle to the St, Germain section? We will have extra luggage (I'm visiting family in Nice and will have gifts) so it might be easier to have a larger car ready instead of having to wait for a car to accommodate the 3 of us with extra luggage (4 larger than carry-on luggage). Will a regular taxi be a problem?
Thanks once again...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 A good book!!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 CDG airport and connection time