We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Athens Marathon
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 19 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!