We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 Porto to Salamanca
- 11 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 12 Where to stay in Prague?
- 13 Tyrol - need general help
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 17 Hotel in Lisbon
- 18 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 19 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 20 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 21 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway