We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grad Schools in London?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 7 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 15 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 16 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 19 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 20 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig