We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 American Express
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015