We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - recommendations please!
- 2 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 3 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 4 Sienna at night
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Siena Favorites?
- 9 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 13 biking in France
- 14 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 18 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Traveling to France
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 25 Amalfi Coast in October