We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 3 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 6 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 9 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 10 Scotland and northern England
- 11 What's your suggestion ????
- 12 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 13 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Renting an apt.
- 16 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 20 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 21 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 25 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!