We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal