We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 1 week in the Cyclades
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released