We fly into Bilbao for several days visit in San Sebastian and will take the airport bus from Bilbao AIrport to SS. Does the bus have a fixed schedule for the return from SS to Bilbao Airport on other days? We have a 1:00 PM plane and wonder if we can rely on the bus to get back to the airport or if we should rent a car. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Baltic cruise ports
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 17 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 18 British Honeymoon!
- 19 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 20 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 21 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 22 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Airbnb
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?