I just need some assistance and hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find out which airlines flight from Rome to Ljublana, Slovenia, and which airlines flight from Dubrovnik to Charles De Gaulle, Paris.
I was trying to use my points, but I'm only able to get to Rome and out of Paris.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 3 Itenerary Opinion
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 7 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 8 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 Where to stay around Munich
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 13 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 14 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 15 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 18 Northern Spain
- 19 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 20 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 21 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 French Prem Train Fares
- 24 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?
Airlines from Rome to Ljubljana, then from Dubrovnik to CDG