I just need some assistance and hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find out which airlines flight from Rome to Ljublana, Slovenia, and which airlines flight from Dubrovnik to Charles De Gaulle, Paris.
I was trying to use my points, but I'm only able to get to Rome and out of Paris.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 3 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 4 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 7 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 London train and hotel information?
- 10 Swiss Transport Questions
- 11 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 12 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 13 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 16 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 17 Venice water buses
- 18 Budapest questions round 1
- 19 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 22 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 23 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Where in Switzerland
Airlines from Rome to Ljubljana, then from Dubrovnik to CDG