I just need some assistance and hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find out which airlines flight from Rome to Ljublana, Slovenia, and which airlines flight from Dubrovnik to Charles De Gaulle, Paris.
I was trying to use my points, but I'm only able to get to Rome and out of Paris.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Airlines from Rome to Ljubljana, then from Dubrovnik to CDG
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 3 Help with itenerary
- 4 Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 France with Kids
- 7 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 8 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 13 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 14 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 15 Tour for Alhambra
- 16 London on a sunny day
- 17 portugal
- 18 HELP stuck in Italy
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 21 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 22 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 23 Rhine River Intinerary
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris