I just need some assistance and hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find out which airlines flight from Rome to Ljublana, Slovenia, and which airlines flight from Dubrovnik to Charles De Gaulle, Paris.
I was trying to use my points, but I'm only able to get to Rome and out of Paris.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 casusyazılım
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 11 Porto in January
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 17 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 18 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 19 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 20 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 21 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 22 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
Airlines from Rome to Ljubljana, then from Dubrovnik to CDG