Greetings all. In planning a May trip to Paris, I've found air fares around $500, but wonder if there are problems with reserving (and paying for) tickets this far in advance. Anyone have advice/experience? Thanks!
Airline reservations: how soon is too soon?
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 5 Trenitalia
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 11 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 14 iPhone from germany
- 15 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 16 Venice at Christmas?
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Estonia
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 22 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 23 Help with itenerary
- 24 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 25 Vacation rental in Provence