Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam