Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Traveling within Italy
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?