Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 How to structure this trip?
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Prebook B&Bs
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 11 Lakes District UK
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Italy - Month of July
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids