Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped