Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with Teens
- 2 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Snowboarding in Poland
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day