Guess we waited too long to purchase airfare from Granada to Barcelona on July 13. Prices are quite high even on Vueling. Will fares come down as we get closer to the date? Should we consider flying out of AGP and, if so, how far a distance is it from Granada by Taxi? Is there a fast train or will it take up most of the day? Or should we just 'bite the bullet' and pay for the convenience of flying out of GRX?
Airfares from GRX to BCN are sky high. How far is it to Malaga (AGP)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 3 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain