I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buy your high quality Passport,Driver's license,Stamps,Id
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Night Train - Need help
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Traveling to France
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 15 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 16 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 17 using airbnb for the first time...
- 18 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 19 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 23 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 London GTG late September?