I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 2 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Norway in June with parents.
- 6 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 7 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 8 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 London Half-Term City Break
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 15 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 20 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Travel services for Spain
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Napoli logistics