I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 10 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 11 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro