I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 3 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 International driving permit required in France?
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands