I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 8 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 9 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 10 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 11 Whose repsonsible?
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 14 stop in lisboa or not
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 17 Croacia in october
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 20 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 21 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Getting From Italy to London
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours