I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in France-two new books
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions