I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 London tube
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 London hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 London day trips, especially castles
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay