I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 22 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 25 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?