I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pousadas
- 2 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 9 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Scotland
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 Change in Travel
- 16 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 17 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 18 ireland
- 19 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 20 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 21 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 25 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?