I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 France to Italy advice needed please
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 rail pass
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Using Obb website
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Age for booking a hotel?
- 19 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?