I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary