I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Fun, free language website
- 8 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 I'm in a funk
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary