Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Airport
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 7 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 8 2 London theatre recommendations
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 12 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 13 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 14 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 15 Thiva?
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August