Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 Hilton CPH no loner
- 7 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Wedding in Finland
- 15 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 21 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City