Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 7 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 12 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 13 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 16 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 17 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?