Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 2 train from ravenna to parma
- 3 counselling in West London
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 15 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)