Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 2 driving loop in Normandy
- 3 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 8 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 9 If Greece exits
- 10 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 11 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 12 Lisbon transportation
- 13 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 14 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 19 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 20 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 21 5 days in Paris
- 22 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 23 Package Tours of Normandy
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK