Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September in Switzerland
- 2 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 3 Drive or train Austria
- 4 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 5 Need advice on transportation
- 6 Cycling in France
- 7 Avignon
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Taking wine home from France
- 10 St Moritz hiking
- 11 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 12 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 13 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 16 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 17 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 18 Norway by motorhome
- 19 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 20 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 21 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 22 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 23 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 24 Tallinn for 1st time
- 25 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015