Either from MIA or JFK. So far, not seeing anything less than $1100-1200. Do you think it will come down a bit? When is the best time to buy?
Most likely from JFK. Trip is late September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Ballet Bolshoi
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 6 Belgian airports
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris