We are thinking of flying into Athens at 10:30AM on a Thu 9/18/13 and I was looking at roundtrip airfare to Santorini and the flights were either early or late and ran about 280 euros round trip. Are there any alternatives airwise or am I looking too far ahead for airfares? I looked at Olympic and Agean.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Holiday
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...