We are thinking of flying into Athens at 10:30AM on a Thu 9/18/13 and I was looking at roundtrip airfare to Santorini and the flights were either early or late and ran about 280 euros round trip. Are there any alternatives airwise or am I looking too far ahead for airfares? I looked at Olympic and Agean.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 London - Home Depot
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 10 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 European Travel in March