I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 4 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 11 Amsterdam restaurants
- 12 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 Wine tour in Chianti
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 Slovenia itinerary
- 22 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 23 Europcar at vienna airport
- 24 Bus ride to Positano
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?