I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 7 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 13 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Dollhouse furniture
- 16 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October