I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Gogartys, Dublin
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 15 days in Europe,
- 15 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?