I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rome
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 7 London tube
- 8 bath or york
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 car rental info
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time