I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 Car in Prague
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 25 Lucerne & Zurich