I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 13 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 River cruises
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 7 days in Andalucia