I have been watching airfare prices to London from Salt Lake during the 3rd week of June, coming home the second week in July, for the last few months and have seen NO CHANGE, and it is about $300.00 more than last summer. Anyone think there is any hope for an airfare sale coming up in April ? Any other cities I should considering flying into ? Dublin had some bargains that I barley missed just recently....thank you for your thoughts.
Airfare to London ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples