In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay