In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Bath or Exeter
- 3 short trip klon to koblenz
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 9 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 12 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 13 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 16 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 19 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
- 25 Lost in venice