In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 2 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 3 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 6 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 7 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 8 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 2015 Flight Prices
- 10 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 11 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 15 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 18 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 19 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 20 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 21 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???