In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Venice Bell Tower
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?