In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow