In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Airfare Predictions... May/June 2014?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 2 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 3 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 7 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 8 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 Paris T A X I
- 11 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 14 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 15 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 16 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 17 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Globus Tours
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 22 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 23 Central London Hotels
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 ACP Rail -- any info?