In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 4 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?