In the prelim planning stages for our family trip to Italy next year and wondering what folks think re: pricing. Our dates are not flexible, unfortunately, so we're locked into 5/23-6/9. Currently, I've found RT airfare with one stop from DFW to FCO for $1412.50. We didn't travel this year due to the new baby, so I'm admittedly a bit out of touch on pricing. This doesn't seem insanely high since we paid approx $1250 in 2012 for the same flight at the same time of year (purchased those ticketsi in Dec, about 5 months before departure). Anyone care to venture if you think it will drop over the next few months or if this is as good as it's likely to get? When you're buying 6 tickets (my parents are joining us), even a $100 change in fare can make a big difference.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 2 http://newsupplements2017.com/bioforce-defender/
- 3 블랙잭 ≪ 접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 Need help with my itinerary
- 7 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 19 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Praiano