hi fodorites -
i'm hunting around for airfare from nyc to rome for last week of august. i realize it's high season but damn, airfare is super expensive! i'm seeing prices no less than $1400 per person. if you have airfare for around that time from usa to rome, how much did you pay per person if you don't mind me asking? just looking for a a reasonable range so i don't get ripped off too much. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
hi fodorites -