I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 2 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 3 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Pousadas in Portugal
- 19 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 12 Days in Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report