I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 2 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 3 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 4 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 3 days with a Swindon base
- 7 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 10 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 17 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Sicily transportation
- 20 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 21 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 24 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 25 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg