I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Where to enjoy Paris
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Athens
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Moving to Italy
- 25 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??