I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy