I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Airfare $1360: Cleveland to Munich/Madrid to Cleveland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Living in Portugal
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands