I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Airfare $1360: Cleveland to Munich/Madrid to Cleveland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Things to do near Nice
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?