I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Bandol port of call
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 August
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days