I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Airfare $1360: Cleveland to Munich/Madrid to Cleveland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Europe Tour with Kids
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 Shipping Prosecco
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 14 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Lakes District UK
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March