I guess I am posting for reassurance! The above is airfare, with taxes, for the multi city flights. These are June 3, leave Cleveland: June 21 Leave Madrid. Travel times are decent as well, 11 hours to Munich, 15 hours back to Cleveland. One lay over each.
So, what do you experts think? Throw in the towel and buy them???? Or should I keep looking?
Airfare $1360: Cleveland to Munich/Madrid to Cleveland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 things in Rhonda
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Northern Spain literature
- 11 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 17 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Croatia itinerary
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy