We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 7 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Chamonix to Paris
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 18 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 19 Scotland and London 21 days
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please