We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Airbus vs. Boeing 747 - What's the difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 11 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 17 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days