We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 Oxford England Accommodations
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Ireland hotel questions
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Croatia Ferry Help
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?