We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 2 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 3 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 4 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 5 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 6 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 9 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 10 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 11 Tips on driving in France
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 Budapest Hotels
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 Sicily Tour Service
- 16 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 Travel vs. Babies
- 23 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Northern lights in December