We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Airbus vs. Boeing 747 - What's the difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy