We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Airbus vs. Boeing 747 - What's the difference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london