We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/vasoplexx/
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 7 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Info about Poland
- 14 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Barcelona question
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 23 Interesting places to visit
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Short Spain Trip - questions