We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Cork questions
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Italy Vacation