We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 2 Northern Italian Food
- 3 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 7 Where to go in March??
- 8 Advice for England and France travels?
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 12 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days