We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Renting bed linens and towels
- 13 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 14 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 15 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.