We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Iceland in 4 days?
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 23 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland