We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 seat reservations
- 7 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights