We are headed to London this summer enroute to Portugal. We are getting ready to book our flights.
I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to flying -- I do not enjoy it at all. In fact you could say that I fear it.
My husband travels all the time for business. He falls asleep the moment he gets on the plane and never worries. He generally pats me on the head and tells me to do the same. I hold my breath until we land.
The dilemma is that I have a choice between the Airbus and a Boeing 747. I'm pretty sure I've been on an Airbus before, but have mainly flown on Boeing equipment. My husband can't tell me what the difference is because he dosen't pay attention to those kinds of things - he doesn't care. I'm afraid I do.
Is there a difference between the two types of planes for a trip 'across the pond' -- does anyone have a preference?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Campervan in Croatia
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 신천지여신 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe