(In defense of Airbnb, Maria Rodriguez, Head of Global Consumer Communications at Airbnb, said the campaign "explores the kindness of man ... because when we trust in the kindness of our fellow man, we discover that the world isn’t such a scary place after all.")
Like I said, funny stuff!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 12 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land
Airbnb's "sleep in their beds" twitter campaign gives the creeps to tweeps