Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Travel help
- 5 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 8 Italy's central lakes!
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 25 UBER in England