Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Versailles
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 AIR BERLIN SALE