Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Leather goods in Florence
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck