Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 4 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 5 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 6 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 7 Georgia in 4 days
- 8 Where should I go with my family?
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?