Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 2 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 3 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 4 Any partners to join?
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 GPS vs Google Maps
- 9 Luggage on trains/security?
- 10 The Rain in Spain and more
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 19 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 20 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 21 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 22 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 23 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 24 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 25 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona