Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Not Helsinki?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Iceland Day 5
- 17 Holland/France/Spain
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 20 Montenegro in September
- 21 3 week stay in Scotland
- 22 Paris, France
- 23 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 24 sfo to europe
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments