Interesting story about airbnb - the entity that links folks wishing to rent out their residences or rooms in them to travelers - how they are launching their first real advertising blitz - featuring cozy bird houses.
I enjoy staying in B&bs in Europe and an keen to know about any experiences or recommendations Fodorites have in experiences with airbnb - any good ones you've seen. It says Paris and Barcelona are two of airbnb's biggest markets.
Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 1 week in Croatia
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Iceland
- 15 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books