I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Italy in 11 Days
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 18 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings