I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Help please
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please