I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 8 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 13 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 14 Valencia Spain
- 15 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 16 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 21 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 22 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights