I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 PARIS
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help