I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Madrid food advice needed
- 12 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 19 IWM
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 22 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?