I'm having difficulty choosing neighborhoods. Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apt. I would like to get something in the city center meaning I don't want to be in a mostly residential area where I need to take a 1/2 hr ride to get anywhere. Ideally would prefer somewhere near lots of restaurants so we don't have to rely on transportation in the evenings. I found some apartments that would work but would love some advice about their locations. Is Pimlico or Fulham a good spot? What about Waterloo? These are the apartments I picked on a map:
I don't expect you to critique the apartments (unless, of course you would like to!) only the location
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 2 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 정선바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 5 우리바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 코리아바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 7 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 17 Norway -Trips
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?