Hi. Please help. I am flying into Madrid, and trying to decide best way to get to Seville. Stay overnight in Madrid and take AVE train to Seville (It looks cheaper and I think I might enjoy the scenery). If so, should I stay near airport, then take taxi to train station, or stay near train station. I am trying to balance cost of hotel/train/taxis vs a flight. Is it a major issue to get to the train station from the airport. Are there alternatives to get around Madrid. And if I stay in Madrid, I would have a few hours and was wondering if there was a city bus tour that was worth taking for an afternoon.
Air vs Train Madrid to Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 25 Istanbul Itinerary