Hi. Please help. I am flying into Madrid, and trying to decide best way to get to Seville. Stay overnight in Madrid and take AVE train to Seville (It looks cheaper and I think I might enjoy the scenery). If so, should I stay near airport, then take taxi to train station, or stay near train station. I am trying to balance cost of hotel/train/taxis vs a flight. Is it a major issue to get to the train station from the airport. Are there alternatives to get around Madrid. And if I stay in Madrid, I would have a few hours and was wondering if there was a city bus tour that was worth taking for an afternoon.
Air vs Train Madrid to Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 4 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 1 week in Croatia
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Trip to Iceland
- 16 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books