Hi. Please help. I am flying into Madrid, and trying to decide best way to get to Seville. Stay overnight in Madrid and take AVE train to Seville (It looks cheaper and I think I might enjoy the scenery). If so, should I stay near airport, then take taxi to train station, or stay near train station. I am trying to balance cost of hotel/train/taxis vs a flight. Is it a major issue to get to the train station from the airport. Are there alternatives to get around Madrid. And if I stay in Madrid, I would have a few hours and was wondering if there was a city bus tour that was worth taking for an afternoon.
Air vs Train Madrid to Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 2 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 3 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 17 Italy dolomites
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 5 Observations About Paris