Hi. Please help. I am flying into Madrid, and trying to decide best way to get to Seville. Stay overnight in Madrid and take AVE train to Seville (It looks cheaper and I think I might enjoy the scenery). If so, should I stay near airport, then take taxi to train station, or stay near train station. I am trying to balance cost of hotel/train/taxis vs a flight. Is it a major issue to get to the train station from the airport. Are there alternatives to get around Madrid. And if I stay in Madrid, I would have a few hours and was wondering if there was a city bus tour that was worth taking for an afternoon.
Air vs Train Madrid to Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 Calling Jamikins
- 4 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 8 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 24 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions