Hi. Please help. I am flying into Madrid, and trying to decide best way to get to Seville. Stay overnight in Madrid and take AVE train to Seville (It looks cheaper and I think I might enjoy the scenery). If so, should I stay near airport, then take taxi to train station, or stay near train station. I am trying to balance cost of hotel/train/taxis vs a flight. Is it a major issue to get to the train station from the airport. Are there alternatives to get around Madrid. And if I stay in Madrid, I would have a few hours and was wondering if there was a city bus tour that was worth taking for an afternoon.
Air vs Train Madrid to Seville
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 25 Ireland in a week