We want to travel from Lisbon to Bilbao/San Seb to Madrid and all of the airline reviews I find seem to tell horror stories about all of the low cost (and even big name) airlines that operate in Spain. I can't believe the tales of cancellation, late flights, rude/unattentive FA's, etc. Can anyone share some reliable information as to just how good or bad the airlines are. Or, should we train it? Is there any good news out there regarding this topic?
air travel within Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Guidebook for Iceland
- 3 visa question
- 4 caroline_venezia
- 5 A Sardinia trip report
- 6 Granada
- 7 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th