We want to travel from Lisbon to Bilbao/San Seb to Madrid and all of the airline reviews I find seem to tell horror stories about all of the low cost (and even big name) airlines that operate in Spain. I can't believe the tales of cancellation, late flights, rude/unattentive FA's, etc. Can anyone share some reliable information as to just how good or bad the airlines are. Or, should we train it? Is there any good news out there regarding this topic?
air travel within Spain
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 4 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 5 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 6 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 9 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 10 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 11 Do and don't, eating in France
- 12 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 16 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 17 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 18 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 19 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 italy itinerary for comments
- 22 chip and pin credit cards
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 Italian train question
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?