We want to travel from Lisbon to Bilbao/San Seb to Madrid and all of the airline reviews I find seem to tell horror stories about all of the low cost (and even big name) airlines that operate in Spain. I can't believe the tales of cancellation, late flights, rude/unattentive FA's, etc. Can anyone share some reliable information as to just how good or bad the airlines are. Or, should we train it? Is there any good news out there regarding this topic?
air travel within Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station