For all of our friends who live in the UAE: Air France today announced new service from Dubai to Paris on their new A380's. Very good prices on travel through Mar 31. I found a flight in March for as low as $432 including tax and fees. That's a pretty smokin deal. The really good prices seem to span from weekday to weekday so it doesn't look as though you could do a quick weekend run, but it's a great deal to consider.
Air France's A380's from Dubai to Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 25 Chambermaid tipping