I am flying from JFK-CDG later this week and was wondering about checking in. I booked the flight through delta.com because I am flying a regular Delta flight back from NCE.
So my question is, should I check in on Air France's website for the departure codeshare or should it be delta.com?
I'm worried that if I check in on Air France's website, it would somehow invalidate the second leg of the flight that is operated by Delta on its own, thus leaving me unable to check in when I return home.
Any help would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 10 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat