I am flying from JFK-CDG later this week and was wondering about checking in. I booked the flight through delta.com because I am flying a regular Delta flight back from NCE.
So my question is, should I check in on Air France's website for the departure codeshare or should it be delta.com?
I'm worried that if I check in on Air France's website, it would somehow invalidate the second leg of the flight that is operated by Delta on its own, thus leaving me unable to check in when I return home.
Any help would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 BULLGUARD@Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets