According to the BBC the strike is over. No doubt it will take a couple of days for things to get back to normal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 Norway Itinerary
- 3 train or plane
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 10 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???