According to the BBC the strike is over. No doubt it will take a couple of days for things to get back to normal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON Printer 24*7
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 9 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 10 Moscow Favorites
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 17 Italian lake cruise
- 18 Paris advice with kids
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Tuscany Itinerary