Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Air France Shuttle From CDG Airport To Hotel?
- 1 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 2 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 3 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 4 Places to visit from London
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 8 Spain with kids
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 11 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 12 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 15 Getting the best our of Europe
- 16 best clubs in barcelona
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 18 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 19 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 Last minute lake change....
- 24 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 25 Affordable London Hotel