Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 train or plane
- 11 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Germany in December Trip Report
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 Planning a European Trip
- 20 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016