Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Air France Shuttle From CDG Airport To Hotel?
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 London Spy Sites
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 21 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 22 Where to stay for one night ???
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas