Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 quickest way to Prague
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?