Looks like the most economical and comfortable way to travel to and fro heart of Paris from CDG is Air France shuttle. It's Montparnasse stop would be around 800m from my hotel Legend Saint Germain in 6th, which is close to Montparnasse area.
1) Am I right to think this is a good option, or there is a better and cheaper way I am missing?
2) Should I book this shuttle online or drop into its counter on the terminal once I land?
Any other tips wrt this would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Jewish Vienna
- 5 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Reaching the Lake District
- 10 Positano Hotel in September
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Scotland itinerary advice
- 14 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 19 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria