We have a domestic flight on Air France, Paris to Nice, which we booked separately from our international flight to Paris on Air France. Of course we did not know that meant the luggage restrictions would be tighter on the domestic flight. AF told us it is 44 lbs per person total, including the weight of both your carryon and your checked bag. In the past we have usually just had one big checked bag for both of us, and then we each had a small carry-on. Does anyone know whether the airline will permit you to "share" the weight limit? What I mean is, if between the two of us we had one large bag that weighed say 50 lbs, would that be permitted since together our allowance would be 88 lbs? I will call and ask but I've already called them so many times about the luggage restrictions I wondered if anyone knows the answer.
Air France and luggage limits
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks