We have a domestic flight on Air France, Paris to Nice, which we booked separately from our international flight to Paris on Air France. Of course we did not know that meant the luggage restrictions would be tighter on the domestic flight. AF told us it is 44 lbs per person total, including the weight of both your carryon and your checked bag. In the past we have usually just had one big checked bag for both of us, and then we each had a small carry-on. Does anyone know whether the airline will permit you to "share" the weight limit? What I mean is, if between the two of us we had one large bag that weighed say 50 lbs, would that be permitted since together our allowance would be 88 lbs? I will call and ask but I've already called them so many times about the luggage restrictions I wondered if anyone knows the answer.
Air France and luggage limits
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 visa question
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 A Sardinia trip report
- 18 Granada
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Rome bus tours-which one?