We have a domestic flight on Air France, Paris to Nice, which we booked separately from our international flight to Paris on Air France. Of course we did not know that meant the luggage restrictions would be tighter on the domestic flight. AF told us it is 44 lbs per person total, including the weight of both your carryon and your checked bag. In the past we have usually just had one big checked bag for both of us, and then we each had a small carry-on. Does anyone know whether the airline will permit you to "share" the weight limit? What I mean is, if between the two of us we had one large bag that weighed say 50 lbs, would that be permitted since together our allowance would be 88 lbs? I will call and ask but I've already called them so many times about the luggage restrictions I wondered if anyone knows the answer.
Air France and luggage limits
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 River cruises
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain