We have a domestic flight on Air France, Paris to Nice, which we booked separately from our international flight to Paris on Air France. Of course we did not know that meant the luggage restrictions would be tighter on the domestic flight. AF told us it is 44 lbs per person total, including the weight of both your carryon and your checked bag. In the past we have usually just had one big checked bag for both of us, and then we each had a small carry-on. Does anyone know whether the airline will permit you to "share" the weight limit? What I mean is, if between the two of us we had one large bag that weighed say 50 lbs, would that be permitted since together our allowance would be 88 lbs? I will call and ask but I've already called them so many times about the luggage restrictions I wondered if anyone knows the answer.
Air France and luggage limits
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 So much to do, so little time!
- 4 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 5 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 the best of italy?
- 9 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 12 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 13 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 16 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 17 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 18 Best data sim
- 19 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 24 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 25 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?